Saturday, May 26, 2012

Getting Ready (Lee)

Hi Everyone,
I thought I better practice blogging before I leave the country. Knowing I can accomplish this task will give me one less thing to worry about.

I am finally packing the last few things and getting ready to head to Vietnam. I can't believe my good fortune to have this wonderful opportunity. Thank you to all my friends and colleagues at MVCC who are wishing me well and sending me on my way.

As I put everything I can possibly think of that I might need into my luggage--it occurs to me that baggage inspectors in other countries must think Americans are terrible hypochondriacs. Oh well--if either Sandy or I don't feel well in any way--I think I've got it covered.

The baggage inspectors may also wonder about the wide range of odd looking breasts in my luggage too...

Good night everyone, Lee

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun, Lee! I can't wait to keep up with all of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete